The website is about the services being offered in Americana.
Vietnam – September 20, 2022 —
The United States is a federal constitutional republic consisting of 50 states and one federal district. Because of the large area, the United States has nearly all climates. Tropical in Hawaii and southern Florida, polar in Alaska, semi-arid in the Great Plains west of 100 degrees longitude, desert in the Southwest, and arid climate in the Great Basin.
The U.S. is famous for familiar tourist attractions such as Little Saigon (California); Hollywood, Disneyland Park (Los Angeles); the world’s largest Casino system, extremely attractive nightlife services (Las Vegas); Independence Square, Parliament House, White House… (Washington); World Trade Center relic, United Nations headquarters, Manhattan seaport (New York). And in Chicago, tourists can sail on Lake Michigan, visit the world’s largest Shedd Aquarium, and be immersed in each inch of the tallest Sears Tower Skydeck beauty.
Traveling to the U.S, a visa is a prerequisite requirement. According to the U.S. Consulate definition, the U.S. Tourist Visa – B-1/B-2 Tourist Visa is for foreigners who want to come to the United States for a short-term (temporary) stay to:
- Short-term business (B-1): solving job problems (participating in scientific, educational, professional or business conferences/conferences, property settlements or contract negotiations copper).
- Travel, visit relatives or medical treatment (B-2): Purpose for leisure travel (tourism, visiting friends/relatives, medical treatment, society or service).
When applying for a U.S. Visa under B1/B2, people have to interview to prove to a consular officer that they are eligible for a U.S. Visa under the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Act (INA).
Please note that the INA Consular Officers Section 214(b) at the U.S. Consulate needs to, by default, treat all B-1/B-2 Visa applicants as persons intending to immigrate to the United States. Therefore, the applicant must prove to the consulate that applicants are eligible to be granted a Visa. Through this evidence:
- Financial ability: the consulate requires financial proof to ensure that the applicant only travels and has basic clues to believe that the applicant returns soon to Vietnam within the time allowed.
- Traveled to many countries’ passports. Traveling to many developed countries such as Europe, Australia, or Japan makes the tourist visa more convenient.
- Travel purpose: a temporary visit, such as for business, tourism, or medical treatment.
- The specific, limited period is intended to stay.
- Proof of budget to cover travel expenses.
- Vietnam’s permanent address and other social or economic constraints ensure that the applicant has to return after traveling.
- Have a stable income in Vietnam (depending on age).
- Owning assets in Vietnam (houses, land, savings books, etc.) (if any).
- Having a binding family (a life partner/child in Vietnam).
In theory, the U.S. visa is considered difficult to apply for because of the complicated procedure, requiring the applicant to have many criteria. From travel history and personal records to the requirements in the interview, all visa applicants must prepare carefully. There have been many rejections occurring cases during the visa application process. People with full financial records and diverse travel histories still fail. There are also cases where answering the interview is quite simple.
Americana company specializes in providing Outbound tours to the United States and Visa processing services, operating with a commitment to making a difference in the customer’s experience. Americana focuses on listening, understanding the customers’ needs, dedication and responsibility to help customers have more opportunities in U.S. travel.
Americana takes responsibility as the sustainable basis of development and wishes to serve one customer many times. To complete that, Americana sends prestige, professionalism, dedication and enthusiasm to each serving customer/partner. Specifically, the services at Americana, including Outbound tours and Visa Applications, are carried out methodically and with high quality for customers at a reasonable cost in the fastest possible time. Promising response to customer satisfaction.
Leaking individual/business information/profiles is a sensitive issue. Understanding the seriousness of that issue, Americana is committed to keeping all personal information and customer profile information confidential in all cases. Transparency and integrity are demonstrated throughout the supply services process. Each Americana’s staff cooperates with customers to preserve and enhance the position of Vietnamese people in the eyes of international friends.
Americana is constantly improving and developing each service to become a leading trust company in providing Visa processing services, in particular, and Outbound travel services, in general.
For more information about the services in detail at Americana customers, please visit the following link: https://americana.vn
About the company: Americana is a company specializing in serving customers in the field of visa registration in many countries around the world and Outbound tours to the United States. Developed with the motto of putting customer experience at the center, service quality is a top priority.
About Us: /UPTOPZ/
Email: Send Email
Organization: AMERICANA TRAVEL
Address: Saigon Royal Tower OT2 – B08.09 34-35 Ben Van Don Street, Ward 12, District 04, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Phone: (+84) 961 089 189
Release ID: 89081515
If you detect any issues, problems, or errors in this press release content, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 8 hours.