Polymeric Foams Market 2027 Economic Outlook, Geographic Breakdown and Competitive Analysis
Dallas, Texas, United States – May 13, 2022 /MarketersMEDIA/ —
The report covers the market for Global Polymeric Foams Market analyses global market trends, with the base year as 2021 and estimated compound annual growth rates (CAGR) for 2022 and 2027. Sales values are presented in U.S. dollars. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers’ total revenues. The study also discusses market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges. It further examines new and emerging trends and their impact on current and future market dynamics.
The need for polymeric foams market is predicted to rise due to increasing uses in numerous industries such as packaging, furniture and bedding, and the automotive industry. Polymeric foams are incredibly adaptable and light, as well as mildew-resistant, exceptionally durable, and dermatological friendly. The marine sector, automotive, building and construction sectors, all employ polyurethane-based foams.
– 47 data tables and 13 additional tables
– An overview of the global markets for polymeric foams
– Estimation of the market size and analyses of market trends, with data from 2021, estimates for 2022 with projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
– Characterization and quantification of market potential for polymeric foams by technology, applications, resin family and region
– Description of plastic resin chemistry, manufacturing, and properties; information on conventional polymer foam technology including polyolefin foam processes and polystyrene foam processes
– Information on environmental laws and regulations, and the 1990 Clean Air Act Amendment, and discussion on CFC- and HCFC-replacement issues
– Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market trends, market size, and market forecast
– Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
– Company profiles of major industry players, including Arkema, BASF SE, Covestro AG, Dow Chemical Co., Evonik Industries AG, Saint-Gobain and Toray Industries, Inc
Request a sample of this report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/6762524?utm_source=RohitMark
Polyurethane (PU) foams are strong, corrosion, lightweight, and vibration resistant, recyclable, and give a lot of geometric design flexibility. To build fuel-efficient, lightweight, and durable constructions, PU foams are widely employed in cushioned instrument panels, passenger automobile seat cushions, armrests, gasket seals, headrests, airbags, and other components. Polyurethane foams are projected to have substantial demand in the Asia Pacific automobile sector due to the aforesaid causes and their extensive application breadth.
Polymeric foams have high strength-to-weight ratios, are lightweight, have outstanding energy absorbency, and give comfort owing to their softness and flexibility. It also possesses insulation and acoustic properties, as well as fire resistance, making it suitable for making insulation panels and flooring goods. Plastic foams are made by blowing air bubbles into a polymer matrix with the assistance of a blowing agent. Injection molding, extrusion, blow molding, and slab stock pouring are all procedures used to make these foams.
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant influence on a variety of industries, including polymeric foam, which has been severely hampered by the suspension of a huge number of building projects and production facilities. To stop the virus from spreading, most emerging nations instituted lockdowns, transit prohibitions, educational sector closures, and manufacturing industry shutdowns. In the future years, new launches, expansions, collaborations, and agreements will all help to promote growth. Favorable government regulations, massive economic expansion in major end-user industries like construction, healthcare, and rising demand from emerging economies are all contributing to the growth of the polymeric foams market.
Place a purchase order @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase-single-user/6762524?utm_source=RohitMark
The polymer foam market has promising growth prospects and is expected to be REDACTED in 2027, based on increased demand from core industries such as automotive and building and construction. Rising demand from the world’s automotive and packaging industries is being driven by increased construction spending in emerging markets such as Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Organization: Orbis Research
Release ID: 89074996
If you detect any issues, problems, or errors in this press release content, kindly contact email@example.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 8 hours.